Monday, October 4, 2021

Celebrate Card for Two Challenges

 Here's a celebratory card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#439 here.

And then it's for Inspire Create Challenge#100-Theme: Celebration, here.

I've made this for a wedding card but it could be used for virtually any celebration!!!

Create with Friends is the stamp set with some Sweet Symmetry DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Create with Friends

Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Sweet Symmetry

Inks: Night of Navy and Bumblebee

Accessories: Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Tasteful Textile Embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful mix of patterns and colours! Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week:)

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Very colorful and very happy, I certainly feel like celebrating when I see it. I'm always a big fan of texture - your embossed background a favorite of mine. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!