Saturday, October 9, 2021

Christmas Stockings Card for Three Challenges

I fit in three challenges for this Christmas card!!

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#447 here. 

Second, the colors are for CAS Colours & Sketches#440 here. The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Pacific Point and Garden Green.

Finally, it's also for Festive Friday#0094 here. It's an Apple Day Challenge and I went with red, green, gingham and circles(the gems). 

Tidings and Trimmings and Sparkle of the Season are the stamp sets with some Brights 6 by 6 DSP.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings & Sparkle of the Season

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Brights 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Pacific Point

Accessories: Banners pick a punch, Christmas Trimmings dies, Wonderful Gems, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

What a lovely bright Christmas card Jennie! I like the way you arranged your elements down the centre of the card and added extra dimension with the sentiment banner. Thank you for playing with my colours at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

Helen Jennings said...

Thank you for adding your fun, bright Christmas Card into the Festive Friday Challenge. I love all the detail in these stamped images. It is very Merry and Bright.

Diane Evans said...

Great card. I love the way your interpretation for the various challenges. Thanks for join us for Festive Friday.

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Jennie! You have nailed all three challenges. I love how you used the challenge colors. I wouldn't have thought about a blue Christmas stocking, but I really like. The larger star is beautiful against the plaid background. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday this week!

Beth McCullough said...

Such a cute way to show off these stockings and star! Darling card Jennie! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. Love the design and colors. Thanks for playing at Festive Friday.

jaydee said...

What a wonderful trio of Christmas goodies! I love the classic red and green color scheme and the original layout, Great job combining the challenges with this fabulous card. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday
Jaydee