Thursday, October 28, 2021

Two for Thursday Christmas Card

This Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#564 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#339 here.  It's a Technique challenge to use alcohol blending. I used my Real Red and Old Olive Blends to color on some Vellum, added some Isoproypl alcohol with a paint brush and let it do it's work. 

Holly Jolly Wishes is the stamp set with some Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes

Papers: White, Vellum, Real Red, Old Olive and Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

Inks: Real Red and Old Olive

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Layering Circles dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Wonderful Gems, Banners pick a punch, Wintry 3d embossing folders, Stampin dimensionals

 




Product List

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow...your background came out GREAT! I haven't had such good luck with that technique, maybe I need to try again! So happy you played with my sketch this week at the Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie your festive ink blending is lovely - I love the way the red moves into the green as you go across the panels. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!