Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Jingle all the Way Card for Two Challenges

This Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#528 here.

And then the colors are for  the Christmas Craft Creations October 2021 Theme: Black, White + One, here. I went with Real Red for my + One. 

I created the red circle by making a circle stencil with my 2 inch circle punch and some scrap paper and coloring it in with ink and a blending brush.

Holly Jolly Wishes and Frosted Gingerbread are the stamp sets with some Pattern Party DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes & Frosted Gingerbread

Papers: White, Real Red, Pattern Party DSP

Inks: Black and Real Red

Accessories: From My Heart Faceted Gems, Matte Black Dots, Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack, Blending Brushes, 2 inch Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals

 






Product List

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Jennie - those little candies are secretly my fave little stamp deatil, lol. So happy to see them out and about! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

What a great holiday interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge, Jennie! Love everything about it!!! -Donna

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful holiday card. I like the use of that yummy dp on the bottom. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.