Sunday, August 28, 2022

Amazing Phrasing Card

 

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#606 here, a sketch challenge. I quite literally followed the sketch and added a piece of Basic White cut with the Dots & Spots die(free til Aug 31st).

I've paired this with the colors at the Global Design Project#357 here. The color to use are Flirty Flamingo, Tahitian Tide and Pool Party. I thought of the Hues of Happiness DSP.

Amazing Phrasing is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Amazing Phrasing

Papers: White, Tahitian Tide, Hues of Happiness DSP, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Inks: White Craft & Flirty Flamingo

Accessories: Dots & Spots dies, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, I just love those polka dots and the beautiful flowers! This card will make someone very happy!

Christy Lynn said...

Pretty card, Jenny! Love the mix of polka dots and plaid, no one can tell me they don't go together :)

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love how you fussy cut the sentiments. What a fabulous card.
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

I absolutely love your mix of polka dots and plaid, Jennie! Tahitian Tide is such a cheerful color, and perfect for this uplifting sentiment. Your card is awesome!

laurie said...

What a fun card...love the polka dots!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Jennie! Love how you featured the color combo and those playful polka dots are a fun detail. :)