Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Celebrating You

This celebratory card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#395 here.

And then the colors are for Make the Cards Challenge#61 here. The colors I used are Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay.

I've used the alcohol ink technique on Vellum card stock for the marbled panel.

Celebrating You and Sending Smiles are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You

Papers: Vellum, White, Polished Pink, 2021-2023 In Color DSP, Regals DSP, Brights DSP

Inks: Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay

Accessories: Wink of Stella, Stitched Rectangle dies, Sending dies, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh Jennie I have yet to attempt alcohol inks! Hubby bought me some last year and I've still not used them. I love the vibrancy of the colours you've used here - great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing with us again at HSS

Stampin Expressions said...

Such a lovely card, Jennie! I love how the colors mixed with the alcohol ink technique and it all goes together so nicely for this sketch! Thanks so much for joining the fun over at hand stamped sentiments!

Heather said...

Beautiful, Jennie! I'm loving that alcohol technique so much - it looks gorgeous over the solid bars! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

Beautiful job on the marbled technique on the vellum! Love how you combined the colors to create a very festive card. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Jennie, the alcohol background turned out great. Always interesting to see what happens when you add the alcohol. The colors combined nicely. Such a bright and pretty card. So glad you joined us at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Jenny Engelke said...

Ohhhh, that alcohol ink technique is so cool! I've tried it and failed, but might need to try again! Thanks for the inspiration! Another great card for our HSS challenge!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - great colours and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Anna said...

I love the way you have combined the two challenges to make such a pretty card. Your alcohol inked background is really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your colorful work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
Anna, Make the Cards Design Team