Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Good Feelings Thank You

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#354 here.

Then the colors are for the Color Hues#46 here. It's a tribute to their teammate, Lindsey. Even though I did not know her, I'm sharing this card in honor of her :) The colors to use are blue and purple. I went with Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis. I also added some flowers.

Good Feelings and Happiness Abounds are the stamp sets. 

I created the striped tag with the inks and Water Painters.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Good Feelings & Happiness Abounds

Papers: White, Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia

Inks: Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis

Accessories: Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Tailor Made Tags, blossoming Happiness dies, Water Painters, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Stampin Dimensionals









Product List

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love Tags on cards and this is so pretty, Jennie! Not only is this card right up her alley style-wise, but I also love the name of the stamp sets as they exude Lindsey's personality. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning and for joining us at Color Hues.

Sheila Ho said...

Beautiful watercoloring on the tag. I love the color combo!

Julie B said...

Such a pretty combination of blues and purples here on your tag.
Thanks for remembering Lindsey with us at Color Hues. :)

Hannelie said...

Love that beautiful tag taking center stage on your card!
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues !