Friday, August 12, 2022

Birthday Card for Three Challenges

Since I had the Spruced Up stamp set out I've used it again here but not for a Christmas card, rather a birthday card. I love it when stamp sets are so versatile!!

I've also made this for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#567 here. 

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#705 here. The colors to use are purple, red and green and I saw Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party.

Finally, it's for Seize the Birthday#244 here. I didn't fit in the topping this time so it's an anything goes card.

Spruced Up and Celebrating You are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up & Celebrating You

Papers: White, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party

Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sorbet & Parakeet Party

Accessories: Picture This dies, Stitched with Whimsey dies, 1 inch Circle punch(retired), 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

4 comments:

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love the repeated present images and the fun stitching. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

libbystamps said...

Love how you used this die for your card! Great birthday card. Thank you for joining our Challenge 567 at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of that sketch -- great birthday card. thanks for joining in at STB

Glenda J said...

The colour challenge you chose is wonderful for this bright and cheerful birthday card. Great layout choice too! I like the frame/texture in the background. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.