Monday, September 19, 2022

Anniversary Card

Today is our 30th anniversary so of course I need a card for my hubby! We are truly blessed with a wonderful life and three great kids! Thankful for him every day!

I've made this for three challenges too. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#553 here.

Second, the colors are for The Color Hues#47 here. The colors to use are yellow and brown so I went with Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#179 here. I went on the diagonal with stitching, wood and die cutting.

To create the wood piece, I ran some White card stock thru the Timber embossing folder and blended some Soft Suede on that with my Blending Brushes.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Celebrating You and Brewed for You

Papers: White, Soft Suede, Rustic Harvest DSP, Neutrals DSP

Inks: Soft Suede and Crushed Curry

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Brewed dies, Blending Brushes, Timber 3D embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

7 comments:

Carol said...

Nice take on the row you chose! I like this for a male (or female) card. I love texture to, and the woodgrain background is really nice! Thanks for joining us this week at Tic Tac Toe!

Karen said...

Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary! Definitely a reason to celebrate with a lovely card. The woodgrain background is great, and works well with your three stitched patterned paper squares. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fun and happy anniversary card! I love this color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Nancy said...

We just celebrated our 30th this year also. Congrats to you and your hubby! Love the patterns on each of your squares and the woodgrain background. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Stef Perry said...

Wow, 30 years! Congratulations to you and your husband Jennie! Great card for him with the fall tones and nice texture. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Hannelie said...

Hi Jennie! I love the way you used our challenge colors for this special anniversary card!
Congratulations... and thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jennie fantastic embossed background and so lovely for an anniversary card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!