Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Cottage Wreaths Thank You Card


This thank you is for three challenges.

Since I had the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and Country Wreaths dies out from yesterday's card I used them again here because I saw a wreath in the sketch.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#489 here. 

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#915 here. The colors to use are Soft Suede, Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzazz. Dessert is to add shades of color. I used sponge daubers to randomly add the inks to the wreath stamp for the softer shades then die cut the leaves.

Finally, it's for TGIF Challenge#387 here. It's a technique challenge to "Cut it out". I've cut out the wreath and leaves and fancy cut the greeting from Biggest Wish.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cottage Wreaths & Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Soft Suede, Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzazz

Inks: Soft Suede, Pale Papaya & Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Country Wreaths dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, Blending Brushes, Sponge daubers, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

1 comment:

Michal said...

Very pretty! I love the deckled edges and the wreath. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!