Friday, September 30, 2022

Rays of Light Thank You


This thank you is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#362 here.

And then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#712 here. The colors to use are blue, orange, kraft and cream so I went with Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I used sponge daubers to add inks onto the stamp before stamping it on the Very Vanilla.

Rays of Light, Good Feelings and Simply Fabulous are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Rays of Light, Good Feelings & Simply Fabulous

Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie

Inks: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point

Accessories: Hive embossing folder, Christmas banners dies, Classic Matte dots, Sponge daubers, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

2 comments:

Broni said...

This is so pretty, Jennie! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Christy Lynn said...

Congrats on winning the Color Throwdown challenge! Love your starburst card, I'm kinda kicking myself now for not buying it during that one-day stamp sale :)