Friday, September 2, 2022

Sending Comfort & Strength

This get-well card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#551 here. 

And then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#708 here. The colors to use are coral, pink, dark purple and green so I went with Calypso Coral, Polished Pink, Rich Razzelberry and Old Olive.

Sending Smiles is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sending Smiles

Papers: White, Calypso Coral, Polished Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive

Inks: Calypso Coral, Polished Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive 

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Sending Dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

4 comments:

Kim S said...

I love the stripes as grounding for those sweet flowers and gorgeous sentiment!

Jen Timko said...

What pretty colors these are and I love the flowers! Great use of the inspiration and the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Beautiful! I love those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is so beautiful and is a wonderful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!