Saturday, September 10, 2022

Merry Ornaments Christmas Card

This merry little Christmas card is for two challenges. 

First, the colors for the Color Throwdown#709 here. The colors to use are red, yellow and green. I had to play cuz red is my favorite color!! I went with Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green. And I thought of a Christmas card.

Then it's also for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#178 here. I went on the diagonal with sentiment, free and any shape die.

Spruced Up is the stamp set with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

I pulled apart the Silver Threaded Twine with my Take You Pick tool to remove the silver part.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up

Papers: White, Silver Foil, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, Scalloped Contours dies, 3/8 Real Red & Garden Green ribbon combo pack, Silver threaded twine, Stampin dimensionals, Take Your Pick tool









Product List

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card!! Red is my fav color too!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!