Saturday, October 1, 2022

Rustic Harvest Fall Card


Happy World Card Making Day!

While I'm not able to hold an event due to family commitments, I hope you card makers can have some fun today!

Here's a fall card for three challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#677 here. 

Second, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#181 here. I went across the top row with leaves, ribbon and autumn colors.

Finally, it's for the TGIF Challenge#388 here. It's a What Would You Do .... Without a Sentiment challenge. I actually like this one because then your card can be for literally any occasion! 

There's actually no stamping on this card as I've cut the pumpkin out of the DSP! :)

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none

Papers: White, Cajun Craze, Rustic Harvest DSP

Inks: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow

Accessories: 1/4 inch Early Espresso faux suede trim, Stylish Shapes, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty fall card. I have that pumpkin paper and wondered what to do with the bits I have left over. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Good for you, I love stamping but I also think it’s really neat to improvise sometimes! This turned out great. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Great fall card! Love the paper!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

ElizStewart said...

Jennie... fabulous mix of all three challenges! Love the small pumpkin stand out. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls.

Stef Perry said...

Great fall card, Jennie. And with no sentiment, there are multiple ways to use it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!