Sunday, October 16, 2022

He's All That Anniversary Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#613 here. It's a Clean and Simple Anything with Wheels challenge. I thought of the He's All That stamp set and it's coordinating All That Dies.

I've also used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#577 here.

And the colors for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#399 here. The colors to use are Pool Party, Starry Sky and Pumpkin Pie. I used those markers to color in the image from the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That

Papers: White, 2022-2024 In Color DSP, Regals DSP, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks:  Pool Party, Starry Sky and Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: All That Dies, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team






Product List

12 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Love your anniversary card, Jennie! You sure are very good at combining challenges. The colors and layout work so well with the van and sweet sentiment.

Claire Broadwater said...

What a FUN card! Wouldn't you just love to be off on an adventure in the van! I see fun in the future! Great way to use all the challenges this week!

Ann Schach said...

An awesome card, Jennie! I love the mix of colors and patterns. The sentiment is perfect for an anniversary card. Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

Such a cool image for my "wheels" challenge...and great way to use that sketch and the colors as well! FUN!

Heather said...

This is so perfect, Jennie! Love your paper choices here, so fun in our colors, and a great take on our sketch, too! Beautiful and fun! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments AND Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

libbystamps said...

Nice anniversary card! Thank you for joining Challenge #577 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

laurie said...

Great design...love the papers you chose!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Jennie, so fresh in these colours! I totally forgot about those camper vans when I was scrabbling for things with wheels too!!

Fiona said...

Great combination of all the challenges - I love that sentiment too - 37 years this year for hubby and I so yes definitely long haul lol! Thanks for playing along with us again Jennie at HSS

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a cute anniversary card! Every time I see a card made with that stamp set I swear I'm going to buy it... it's so versatile! A great use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, too! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donnna

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love the sentiment and the wonderful patterned papers. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, TSOT Design Team

Christy Lynn said...

Such a cute card, Jennie! That color combination threw me for a loop when I first saw it, but I think your choices for stamps and papers totally make it work.