Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Cottage Wreaths Christmas Card

Here's a Christmas card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#680 here. I saw the sketch and it reminded me of a wreath so I used the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and Country Wreaths dies.

Then the colors are for the Global Design Project#365 here.  The colors to use are Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink.These colors made me think of Christmas.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Country Wreaths

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Soft Succulent

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Country Wreaths dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin dimenionals







5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Very pretty festive wreath. Looks great against that polka dot background. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketcches.

Kathy said...

A lovely card for sure, love the colors and the images!!

Patti said...

This is crisp & clean with such pretty elements - makes me want to make some Christmas cards right now!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debi said...

Hi Jeanie! I always look forward to seeing your cards in the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge. You never disappoint! This is a great Christmas card. I like the red patterned paper you used with the pretty green wreath. Nice work combining the 2 challenges. Hugs, Debi DT TMS

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely wreath! And I really like the paper you paired it with. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.