Saturday, October 29, 2022

Season's Greetings

This Christmas card is for three challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Global Design Project#366 here.

Second, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#185 here.  I went down the right column with stitching, splatter and enamel dots.

Finally, it's for TGIF#392 here. It's a What Would You Do ... without black ink. I'd use White Craft ink instead!!

I colored some Classic Matte Dots with my Real Red Stampin' Blends and used a water painter and some White Craft ink to splatter some "snow flakes" on the background.

Brightest Glow is the stamp set with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brightest Glow

Papers:  Real Red, Garden Green, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: White Craft

Accessories: Scalloped Contours dies, Labels Aglow dies, Christmas Banners dies, Basics embossing Powders, Classic Matte Dots, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

No comments: