Sunday, October 30, 2022

Harvest Blessing Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#615 here. It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I went down the right hand column with Fall, embellishments and stitching.

I've paired this with the inspiration photo at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#400 here. I was inspired by the fall colors and leaves.

Hello Harvest is the stamp set with some Rustic Harvest DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Harvest

Papers: White, Black, Crushed Curry, Rustic Harvest DSP

Inks: White Craft, 

Accessories:  Rectangle Stitched dies, Leaf Label & Amber Gem combo pack, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Basics Embossing powders, Banners pick a punch, Stampin dimensionals






The Paper Players Design Team









Product List

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the mix of autumn colours and black and white designer paper Jennie and your autumn leaf is a great focal point too.

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you used the maple leaf on your fall card. I also love the Crushed Curry and Black combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

I love the bright yellow with the classic black and white. The brown leaf thrown in there is such a great focal point! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Falling Leaves. A very nice Autumn card, Jennie. The colors and elements create such a nice visual pop! So glad you joined joining us at HSS this round for our Fall Inspiration challenge. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

LeAnne said...

So cute! That particular DSP pattern always had me stumped, but I love how you used it here! I may try to use it after all, LOL!

Christy Lynn said...

Great card, Jennie! I like that feathery patterned paper you used for the backdrop on your die cut leaf. I never think of black for fall cards but it's very striking here with the Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake elements.

laurie said...

Awesome fall card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the fall colors against the pop of black and white. Such a pretty card, Jennie!