Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Brewed for Your Birthday

I'm thrilled to be chosen as the Guest Star Stamper for the Color Throwdown this week!

It's the Color Throwdown#714 here. The colors to use are navy, mustard, and brown. I went with Night of Navy, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede.

My son's birthday is this Saturday, so I've used these masculine colors to create a card for him. I've used this same gift card design to slip some cash in his card.

Brewed for You is the stamp set with some Butterfly Kisses DSP. I've also used the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and ink to create the plaid background behind the mugs and glasses.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Butterfly Kisses DSP, 

Inks: White Craft, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry

Accessories: Brewed dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous masculine card!!

Ida said...

Wonderful masculine card. Those colors worked well with the image you used.

Ida said...

Great masculine card. Those colors worked well with the image you used.