Thursday, October 27, 2022

Santa Claus Christmas Card


This Christmas card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#681 here. There was an option to add a bird but I added a Santa instead. This sketch is perfect for all those scraps of DSP I have laying around!

Then it's also for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown here. It's a tic tac toe challenge and I went down the right column with favorite color-red, Santa and embossing.

Finally, it's for the SUO Challenge#313 here. It's a coloring challenge and I colored in the Santa, also adding a Wink of Stella.

The Santa stamp and greeting are from the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit: Ho Ho Ho.



Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Ho Ho Ho

Papers: White, Poppy Parade, Celebrate Everything DSP

Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, White Craft, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Layering Circles dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

7 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute Santa card. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the technique very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Melissa Craig said...

REALLY FUN Christmas card! I love those papers you used, and that Santa is too cute. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This is really eye catching with that cute Santa an bold contrasting colors! I love it and I’m so happy you created with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Christy Lynn said...

Jennie, that is an adorable Santa card! And I'm with you, I love sketches that let me use up a bunch of little scraps, I just hate to throw those away! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Jennie, this is super adorable and great use and patterns with our DSP and your Santa. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for a new challenge tomorrow.

angelstamps said...

What a great use of DSP scraps. This is a wonderful Christmas card.