Sunday, October 9, 2022

Halloween Wreath Card

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#612 here. It's Color challenge to use purple, green and orange. I went with Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin pie and thought of a Halloween card.

I've paired this with the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#556 here. 

And the Make the Cards Challenge#65 Theme: Halloween, here.

I've used the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and its coordinating Country Wreaths dies and some Celebrate Everything DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cottage Wreaths

Papers: White, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Celebrate Everything DSP

Inks: Black, White Craft, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green 

Accessories: Country Wreaths dies, Baker's Twine Essentials, Stitched Rectangle dies, Tailor Made Tags dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals




The Paper Players Design Team





Product List

10 comments:

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love the cluster of leaves on your wreath and the unexpected sentiment. Such a fun card
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your Halloween wreath Jennie - but those trailing spiders definitely freak me out!

Ann Schach said...

What a neat Halloween wreath, Jennie! I LOVE the "Boo" and the bow. As for the spiders...yikes! I'm with Cindy! Have a wonderful week!

laurie said...

Love your halloween wreath..awesome card!

LeAnne said...

SO cute....this is the only way I can handle spiders...stamped or diecut ones! But you've used them so cleverly, I have to giggle!

Christy Lynn said...

Very fun card, Jennie--love that you stamped the wreath in black for an extra spooky Halloween touch. My mom always has spider decorations for Halloween, they give me the heebie-jeebies!

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE this Halloween wreath and all those spiders are so spooky! Such a great way to use the colors this week!

Cindy Beach said...

I'm not fond of spiders either, but the wreath is so so pretty! Great use of the colors and a fab design, Jennie!

Samantha said...

Great Halloween card! I love the die cut wreath and the spiders running up the card. Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

Julie said...

A nice bright card. Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge