Sunday, October 2, 2022

Hello Harvest Treat Box

It's time to play at The Paper Players!

It's The Paper Players#611 here. It's a Theme challenge of Changing Seasons-Autumn. What's more Autumn than pumpkins? 

I've combined this with The Card Concept#180 here. I was inspired by the challenge photo B and the colors. I went with Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Black and Kraft. I thought of the Rustic Harvest DSP, since I had it our for yesterday's card, and the Scalloped Kraft Treat boxes. 

Hello Harvest and Cottage Wreaths are the stamp sets.


Side view of the decorated box

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Hello Harvest and Cottage Wreaths

Papers:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Rustic Harvest DSP

Inks: Cajun Craze

Accessories: Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes, Stylish Shapes dies, Rustic Pumpkin dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Stampin dimensionals



The Paper Players Design Team

Product List

9 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a sweet little box....just adorable with that DSP wrapped around and the punkin is FUN!

laurie said...

What a cute fall project!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a pretty box! I love the scalloped edges and that big pumpkin!
Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie

Christy Lynn said...

Cute little treat box! I like that you decorated the sides of the box with that awesome swirly pattern.

Claire Broadwater said...

This is the sweetest treat box! I love the polka dots, the gorgeous DSP and the little pumpkin! You are going to make someone very happy!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh I love a good treat box - I hope it contains something yummy! I love your pumpkin-themed decoration - so perfect for autumn!

Ann Schach said...

What a great treat box, Jennie! It looks amazing with the swirly paper on the sides. I LOVE the pumpkin adornment. Who wouldn't love this, especially filled with chocolate!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a darling treat box Jennie! Love the mix of patterns, too.

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love that you went with a treat box - and what a beauty it is!
hugs
jaydee