Thursday, July 6, 2023

Biggest Wish Thank You

Here's a thank you card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#593 here.

And the colors are for the Color Hues#67 here. The colors to use are Merlot and Navy so I went with Cherry Cobbler and Blueberry Bushel.

Biggest Wish is the stamp set with some Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Cherry Cobbler, Blueberry Bushel, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Nested Essentials dies, Tinsel Gems Four Pack, Paper Florist Dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...what a sweet thank you card Jennie! I love your layout and anything with gingham always grabs my attention! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Karen said...

I've been admiring all the cards created for the sketch challenge, and yours is another fine one! The merlot/navy combo works beautifully here. I love those white daisies with their colored centers. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

I am with Marcia, how can you not love Gingham! I love the dainty florals too. Thanks so much for choosing Color Hues to play along with! We certainly appreciate it!

Tammy Fite said...

Love this card! The gingham with the daisies--perfect!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jennie I think your gingham is the sweetest and I'm also a sucker for it whenever I see it. Your played with the sketch perfectly too. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

What a sweet, sweet card Jennie, with the darling daisies and the navy gingham, which seems to be a favorite amongst most of we commentors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Hues!

Amy O said...

I love these sweet flowers and they pair beautifully with the gingham! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

A perfectly sweet card! Love the daisies. Glad to see you this week at FMS!