Friday, July 28, 2023

Special Delivery

This special delivery card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#717 here.

Then the colors are for the SUO Challenge#331 here. It's a theme to use your favorite color combo. I love any red and I went with Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Black and White. 

Since I had the Trucking Along stamp set and punch bundle out from yesterday's card I thought I'd use it again here with some Zoo Crew DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Trucking Along

Papers: White, Black, Real Red, Zoo Crew DSP, 

Inks: Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pool Party, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Trucking Along Builder punch, Classic Matte Dots, Glossy Dots Assortment, Basics 3D embossing folders, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Great card. Good use of patterns and textures. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

This is so darn pretty & cute & classy all at the same time! I love the bold color contrast. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Gotta love a red pick up truck. These images and papercrafts always make me smile because my Grandpa had a truck like it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Christy Lynn said...

Super fun card, Jennie! My kiddo agrees with you, red is his very favorite color and yellow is his favorite stuffie's favorite color :) Love how the pattern in the top left makes me think of tire treads to go with your truck. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!