Thursday, July 27, 2023

Trucking Along Birthday Card

I had to use the Trucking Along Bundle again because it's just so cute!! This card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#596 here.

And the colors are for the Color Throwdown#753 here. The colors to use are pink, aqua, yellow and lime. I went with Flirty Flamingo, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight and Parakeet Party.

I was also inspired by this card by Emma Goddard but cased it by adding my own twist.

Rays of Light, Circle Sayings and Trucking Along are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Rays of Light, Circle Sayings and Trucking Along

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight

Inks: Black, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party

Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Trucking Along Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Your truck is adorable! I love your card. We used a similar theme for FMS! :)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great, fun scene using the throwdown colors! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

Broni said...

So cute and such fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us the week at the Color Throwdown!

Kim S said...

I love your little truck on the sunny background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.