Monday, July 24, 2023

Brewed for You Birthday

 

This birthday card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Just Add Ink#662 here. 

Second, it's for the Inspired By Challenge#247 here. I was inspired by the cute little beer mugs.

Finally, that paired perfectly with the Festive Friday Challenge#0139 here. It's an International Beer Day inspiration list. I went with gold, brown, beer, masculine and bottles.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brewed for You

Papers: White, Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Pecan Pie and Crushed Curry

Accessories: Stampin dimensionals









Product List

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Love your masculine take on the sketch Jennie. The random stamping is such a great effect with this set. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Laurel said...

Great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

KimB said...

Based off the empty bottles I think quite e few rounds have already been had Jennie! Great masculine card with lots of appeal. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Jaydee said...

Jennie, I love that you created your own DSP and kept the colors to a minimum. I also love that you tied the dots on the DSP to the dots on the front of your card. Great masculine card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee