Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Cheerful Daisies Friendship Card

This friendship card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#716 here.

Second, the colors are for Sunday Stamps#313 here. I went with white, Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon and Granny Apple Green.

Finally, it's for the Global Design Project#403 here. It's a theme challenge to use stripes. I've used one of the patterns from the Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Cheerful Daisies is the stamp set because I was also inspired by the flowers in the color swatch.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Cheeerful Daisies

Papers: White, Lemon Lolly Azure Afternoon, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Cheerful Daisies dies, 3/8 inch Sheer Ribbon Combo pack, Sponge daubers, Stampin dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems







Product List

5 comments:

Heather said...

Jennie, this is so cute - love the coordination with the pretty yellow stripes, and such a fresh take for our colors! LOVE that pretty ribbon the most! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

Beautiful!! Great job combining these challenges!! Thanks for playing along with our "Summer Days" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I love that you also used a daisy flower.
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC313

dj said...

Fantstic combination of challenges...bold bright and beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our "Summer Days" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. I love that you used a daisy flower as well!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SSC313

Melissa Craig said...

What a beauty! I love this card - I need that daisy! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debi said...

Very cheerful card. Wonderful way to use the Tuesday Morning Sketch. Thanks for playing.
Sorry my comment is a week late. Life.... Hugs, Debi TMS DT