Monday, September 4, 2023

Awesome Sunflowers

I'm back from a little getaway and now that I'm unpacked and doing laundry I'm itching to craft! So, here's a card for three challenges.

First, it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#150 here. It's a Case the Designer and I'm casing the layout of the card.

I've paired that with the Inspired By Challenge#150 here. I was inspired by the sunflowers and woodgrain in the picture and thought of the new, Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks that will be available this week!

Finally, it's for Just Add Ink#668 here. It's a just add two challenge and I went with twine and timber.

Circle Sayings is the stamp set with some Delightfully Eclectic DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, 

Accessories: Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Timber Embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

KimB said...

Love the earthy tones and textures of your project Jennie. The yellow sunflowers add a real warmth and brightness. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenges!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the use of stamps, colours and layout. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!