Sunday, September 24, 2023

Thinking of You

This thinking of you card is for two challenges. 

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#536 here.

And the colors are for the Color Hues#72 here. It's a special challenge to use purple and red. This one really spoke to me because my dearly departed mom's favorite color was purple and my favorite color is red!! So of course, I had to play. 

I chose to use Sweet Sorbet, Poppy Parade, Real Red, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape.

Warmest Heart and Hope You Know are the stamp sets.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Warmest Heart and Hope You Know

Papers: White, Sweet Sorbet, Poppy Parade, Real Red, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape

Inks: Black, Real Red, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 2022-2024 In Color Pearls, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I loved reading why you decided to join us at Color Hues. You did a great job with the sketch and I love how the colors blend so well together. Thanks for playing along, we certainly appreciate it.

Karen said...

Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! It's a nice way to honor your mom as well as our friend. I love how that sketch allows you to showcase the colors of the challenge! I'll have to remember that.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the background circle you created...need to try that technique! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jennie your reason for playing al9ng with us is wonderful. To make a card that has both your moms and your own favourite colours is so fun! Love how you used the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!