Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Pick of the Patch Thank You

Here's a fall thank you card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#725 here.

And the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#966 here. The colors to use are Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. The dessert is pumpkins.

I thought of the Pick of the Patch stamp set and punch which I had out for yesterday's card!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch and Sketched Plaid

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie

Inks: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Pick of the Patch Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, cute! I like the plaid background with those pumpkin/gourd stamps, they fit so well together.

Donna W. said...

Cute! Those fall elements look good on the plaid background.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my gourd, so this is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.