Monday, September 11, 2023

Tricks & Treats Bundle

This Halloween card uses some Halloween goodies from the new Mini Catalog: Tricks & Treats bundle and Them Bones DSP.  It's also for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#534 here.

And the colors are for the Color Hues#71 here. The colors to use are tangerine and violet and I thought of Halloween. I went with Pumpkin Pie and Gorgeous Grape.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Tricks & Treats

Papers: White, Regals DSP, Them Bones DSP

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Black 

Accessories: Deckled Circles dies, Tricks & Treats dies, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

3 comments:

Karen said...

Your cute card reminds me that I ought to get started on Halloween cards. You're correct, Tangerine and Violet are the perfect colors for your images and background! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Fun layout and super cute Halloween card, Jennie! Love that DSP! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

You sure nailed the colors with this cute Halloween card, Jennie! Love that grape. Thanks for sharing at Color Hues!