Friday, September 8, 2023

Merry & Bright

I'm using the Merry & Bright suite again for this Christmas card. It's for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at SUO Challenge#334 here.

Second, the colors are for the CAS Colours & Sketches#520 here. The colors to use are Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly and Starry Sky.

Finally, it's for Addicted to CAS#245 here. I went with Christmas.

Merry & Bright is the stamp set with the new Christmas Tidings embossing folder.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry & Bright

Papers: White, Starry Sky, Silver Foil

Inks: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lolly, Starry Sky

Accessories: Merry & Bright dies, Christmas Tidings Embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals












Product List

8 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

GREAT take on the sketch! Those bulbs are so cute--I didn't get them yet, but now I might "have" to!!

Rachel D said...

I love your design, Jennie, and those christmas lights are so festive! Thanks for joining in with us at CC&S this fortnight.

Nancy said...

A great use of the colours with a holiday theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS and CAS Colours & Sketches!

Christy Lynn said...

I am trying really hard to resist that bundle, Jennie, and you are NOT helping my self control! This is adorably cute! Great way to use those colors together too. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Angel Shaver said...

Great use of challenge colors for the lights. I love that embossed Christmas background image. I'm trying to remember if I ordered it in my last order. If not, I'll definitely need to add it to my next order.

sentsue said...

Really cute Christmas card! Thank you for sharing your work on the C,C&S Challenge.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Christmas, I have quite shifted gears yet, and the non-traditional colors is awesome. Love how you pulled together all of the challenges - Thanks for joining our challenge at Cc&S

YoonYoung Kim said...

This is so cooooool Christmas card. The Christmas bulbs with those colors looks so unique. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.