Friday, December 11, 2020

Birthday Card with 2021 SAB Goodies!

 

We interrupt the Christmas card posts-I needed a birthday card and my pre-order arrived so I had to play!!

This card uses the new Flower & Field DSP and the new Approaching Perfection stamp set, both in the 2021 Sale-a-bration catty coming in January. Too cute!!

I've used the Freshly Made Sketch#465 here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Approaching Perfection

Papers: WW, Just Jade, Flower & Field DSP

Inks: Just Jade

Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper punch, 1/4 inch Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color ribbon, Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals





3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love this pretty paper -- such fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a bright, happy design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

What a breath of fresh air this is! So pretty. So glad to see you this week at FMS!