Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Coming Home Card for Two Challenges

Just a couple more Christmas cards needed, so I combined challenges for this one.

First, I've used the sketch at Fab Friday#203 here.

And then it's also for SUO Challenge#264-Christmas, here.

Coming Home is the stamp set with some Trimming the Town DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Coming Home

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Trimming the Town DSP

Inks: Black, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Poppy Parade

Accessories: 2 inch Circle punch, Home Together dies, All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Trimming the Town DSP never disappoints! I love the combo of papers and of course your sweet house...looks warm and cozy! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

I have had so much fun with this suite - love your little house scene, and what great DSP to set it off! Yay! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Hah - I didn't even notice you were playing here, too! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SUO, too!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such an adorable card with great coloring. This is one of my favorite suites. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We certainly hope to see you back for our December 22 challenge.