Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Poinsettia Christmas Card for Two Challenges

This Christmas poinsettia card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#400 here.

And then it's also for The Paper Players#520-Theme: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, here. Clearly I went with some poinsettia flowers and a red and green Christmas theme.

Banner Year is the stamp set with some Heartwarming Hugs DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Banner Year

Papers: Shimmery White, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP

Inks: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories: Water Painters, Rectangle Stitched dies,  Wonderful Gems, Wreath Builder dies, Stampin dimenisonals





2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful poinsettia's and the pretty background! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jennie a red poinsettia always says Christmas is coming in my house - so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!