Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 

Merry Christmas to All!

I hope you're all enjoying a safe Christmas! This mom has the best present ever with having all three of my kids home!!

I'm sharing one last Christmas card for the Paper Craft Crew#406-Favorite Holiday Stamp set-here.

Coming Home and it's coordinating dies, Home Together, have seen lots of use this year. I also love the coordinating Trimming the Town DSP and all the embellishments! It's made creating so fun and easy this year!!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Coming Home and Itty Bitty Christmas

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade, Trimming the Town DSP

Inks: Black, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Gray Granite

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies, Home Together dies, Banners Pick a punch, All the Trimmings Embellishments, All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals



2 comments:

Jan Musselman said...

Love your card, Jennie! One of my holiday favorites for sure. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Chris Smith said...

That little bug/card gets me every time. Your card is so cute and makes a wonderful greeting. Thank you for joining in with the Paper Craft Crew!