Monday, December 28, 2020

Sweet Strawberry Card for Two Challenges

I'm done with Christmas cards, onto new 2021 January-June Mini Catalog goodies!

I've made this card for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Case this Sketch#402 here.

And then the colors are for Fab Friday#204 here. The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Shaded Spruce, Seaside Spray and Pear Pizzazz. I fit them all in!!

Sweet Strawberry is the new stamp set and it has a coordinating punch, the Strawberry Builder punch.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry

Papers: WW, Poppy Parade

Inks: Black, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Seaside Spray

Accessories: Strawberry Builder punch, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals







3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So cute! Love the strawberry images with your sentiment, perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

This is so cute, Jennie - I love this set and all the extras that go with - I see a new fave for my Spring, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the angles on this card and the strawberries are adorable! Well done getting all of these colors on one card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!