Thursday, December 17, 2020

Joy Card for The Paper Players

 

This Christmas card is for The Paper Players#521 here. It's a color challenge to use Silver, Black and White. 

I thought of new DSP coming out in the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog called True Love DSP. There are black and white flower patterns on one side then these other patterns I've used here. I've paired those with the Peace & Joy stamp set and coordinating Joy Dies to create a Christmas card.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Peace & Joy

Papers: WW, Black, True Love DSP

Inks: Black and Versamark

Accessories: Silver Embossing powder, Joy Dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 2 inch Circle punch, Layering Circles dies, Stampin dimenisonals





2 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this fun background and the mix of patterns! Polka dots always make me smile, too! Love the big, bold sentiment! Great way to use the color combo! Thank you for joined my challenge at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

I love the patterns you used to pair with your pretty sentiment! I really should break down and get that Peace & Joy set....so versatile! Thanks for playing with our last challenge of 2020 at the Players!