Monday, November 14, 2022

Festive Christmas Card


Here's a festive Christmas card for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments#401 here. I quite literally followed the sketch!

Then it's for the Inspire Create Challenge#129-Theme: Festive, here.

Brightest Glow is the stamp set with some Celebrate Everything DSP, which I had out for yesterday's card. I guess I'm still in a cool, blue mood. Similar, yet different!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Brighest Glow

Papers: White, Pool Party, Celebrate Everything DSP, Silver Foil sheets

Inks: Versamark

Accessories: Labels Aglow dies, Celebrations Tags dies, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Metallics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals






Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

What fun layers, Jennie - I love the playful DSP you put together, and those delicate snowflakes steal the show! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Fiona said...

Lovely Jennie - those pretty snowflakes really bring this card to life - thanks for playing with us again at HSS