Friday, November 18, 2022

Real Red Christmas Card

 

This lovely red Christmas card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#493 here.

And then it's for the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#630 here.  I had to play because red is my favorite color and there's so much inspiration there! 

Spruced Up is the stamp set with some Sweetest Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up

Papers: White, Real Red, Sweetest Christmas DSP

Inks: Real Red

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Red Rhinestone Jewels, Wintry 3d embossing folders, Deckled Rectangles dies, Stammpin dimesionals









Product List

1 comment:

janscreatedcards said...

This is such a sweet card Jennie! I love the gorgeous starry details on the background and how you’ve picked up the stripes from the Inspiration photo to use in your beautiful ornament. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.