Thursday, November 10, 2022

Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Alternative

 

This cute Christmas card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#186 here.

I went across the top row with Santa, red and large sentiment.

I've used some leftovers from the October 2022 Paper Pumpkin Ho Ho Ho kit. 

The "J and Y" were traced onto some Cherry Cobbler card stock and cut out. The snowflakes were stamped on some Crumb Cake card stock. And I cut apart an envelope for the striped dsp. I added some Wink of Stella to the letters and the Santa.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Ho Ho Ho October 2022 Paper Pumpkin

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce

Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Wink of Stella, Stampin dimensionals, October 2022 Paper Pumkin kit





Product List

No comments: