Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Hello Card

This hello card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew#494 here. 

Then it's for Festive Friday#123 here. It's a National Letter Writing Day inspo list. This one is right up my alley because I loved to write and receive letters as a kid, and now I love to send cards!! I went with script, hello sentiment, envelope and embossing folder. 

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers:  White, Sweet Sorbet, Tea Boutique DSP

Inks: Sweet Sorbet

Accessories: Timeworn Type embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, Jennie! I love the cheerful mix of colors and patterns. The Timeworn Type embossing folder provides beautiful, subtle texture. Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, such fun. I love the repeated circles with the mix of patterned paper. The embossing folder was perfect for the challenge. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
hugs
jaydee

Diane Evans said...

Jennie, what a great layout. I love how you used the insp list for this card. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

Diane Evans said...

Jennie what a gret layout and how you used the inspo list. Thanks for joining us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

Helen Jennings said...

I love the cascade of circles in different patterns and colours. Thank you for joining the Festive Friday Challenge.