Sunday, November 6, 2022

Tiny Turkey Boxes

 

It's time to play at The Paper Players.

It's The Paper Players#616 Theme Challenge: Give Thanks. I thought of Thanksgiving!

I saw these cute pumpkin boxes by Melissa Davies here and just made them turkey boxes for a cute Thanksgiving table decoration. 

There's no stamping just a bunch of punch art and die cutting. 

The turkey "feathers" and face are cut with the Layering Circles dies. The hat and nose are cut with the Beautiful Shapes dies. I just cut the hexagon in half for each hat and added a small, long piece for the brim. Then nose is cut with the small diamond dies and cut in half. The eyes are the berry die from the Christmas Banner dies, adding the accents with the Black Stampin Write Marker. And I hand cut the squares on the hat. I added a couple of Tootsie Rolls in the box.

This is also for Make the Cards Challenge#67 Theme: Thankful, here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: none

Papers: White, Black, Gold Foil Sheets, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie

Inks: Black

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Beautiful Shapes dies, Christmas Banner dies




The Paper Players Design Team





Product List

8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, these are fantastic! I love them! Wish I had them for my grands. I might need to copy these for treats! So creative and you certainly made my challenge shine!!!!! Have a great week!

LeAnne said...

Totally totally CUTE! What a fun way to use these punches...I love these little turkeys!

Christy Lynn said...

How cute are those little turkeys, Jennie!! Man, my kiddo would love those, maybe I should have him help me make some since we're hosting Thanksgiving for just a couple of other people. So very cute!

Cindy Beach said...

Your treat boxes are adorable! They will look lovely on your table!

Ann Schach said...

These are adorable, Jennie! What a fun way to dress up the Thanksgiving table! I might have to make a few for my neighbor's grandkids. Great punch and die work! Have a wonderful weekend!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These little pilgrim turkeys are adorable Jennie - what great Thanksgiving table favours they make, I love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute, Jennie! What a fun Thanksgiving favor and I love how you changed up the eyes, too. Adorable!

Jaydee said...

Jennie, these are absolutely delightful - pilgrim turkeys! Such fun. They were totally worth the effort it must have take to make them
hugs
jaydee