Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Washi Tape Ornament Card

I'm thrilled to announce I've been asked to be a Guest Designer for November at Christmas Craft Creations!

The November challenge is Washi Tape. 

I've used some retired Christmas washi tape to create these ornaments. I simply lined up the washi tape on some white cardstock then used the Spruced Up Outlines dies to cut out the ornament shapes. The greeting is from the Spruced Up stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Spruced Up

Papers: White, Gold Foil, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green

Inks: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Suite Season Specialty Washi Tape(retired)






Product List

1 comment:

Carol said...

You and I had the same idea for our washi tape and I just love your ornaments! Very fun washi designs!!! So happy you decided to guest with us this month at Christmas Craft Creations!