Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Christmas in July Be Jolly Card

 

I'm still playing with my Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration pre-order and had to use some more new goodies for this card.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#428 here.

And then the colors are for Splitcoast Color Combination#852 here. The colors to use are White, Black and Real Red. 

This combo made me think of Santa and what a cute couple of them in the new, Be Jolly, stamp set. I paired that with some new DSP in the August-September 2021 Sale-a-bration, Peaceful Prints DSP.


Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Be Jolly

Papers: WW, Real Red, Black, Peaceful Prints DSP

Inks: Real Red, Black, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Stitched with Whimsy dies, Matte Black dots, Red Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

5 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

That Santa is a cutie Jennie! I love your use of the Whimsy die too. Thank you for sharing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x

Holly's Handmade Card said...

This is beautiful! Love this and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

samantha's cards said...

How sweet, I love the Santa. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Oh, this is so cute! Such cute Santa. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Beautiful holiday card Jennie! Great use of this week's sketch!
Thank you for joining us at CC&S! Hugs Bhavya