Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Thank You Card for Two Challenges

This thank you card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#095 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#325 here. It's an inspiration challenge of Vacation Vibes. I think vacation and I think sunsets!

I used my Stampin Blends to color on some Vellum then sprayed some alcohol to get the water-colored sunset look. Pretty cool!!

Biggest Wish is the stamp set with some Subtles 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: WW, Vellum, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Subtles 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Artistry Blooms Sequins, Stampin Spritzer, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Carolynn Sander said...

Your card definitely reminds me of a warm sunset! I love it! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges! Your project is very inspiring! 💖