Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy 4th of July

 

I normally don't send cards for the 4th of July but I felt like making one today :)

I used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#260 here.

I love how the Christmas stamp set, Tidings & Trimmings and it's coordinating Christmas Trimmings dies, can be so versatile!!!

I've also used some Heartwarming Hugs DSP that is back in the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog again.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Create with Friends, Tidings & Trimmings, Sweet Strawberry

Papers: WW, Real Red, Night of Navy, Heartwarming Hugs DSP

Inks: Real Red, Night of Navy

Accessories: Christmas Trimmings dies,  Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Foam Adhesive sheets, Stampin dimensionals



Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, this is a fun take on our sketch - love those delicate stars and patriotic colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

Terrific card to celebrate the 4th and way to go to get more mileage out of Christmas products! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!