Monday, July 12, 2021

Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite Card Sneak Peek

 My July-December 2021 Mini Catalog pre-order arrived so I had to play with my new goodies.

I saw the inspiration photo at Just Add Ink#562 here and thought I'd make a Christmas card. I was inspired by the red, green and white.

And then I used the sketch at Fab Friday#217 here.

Frosted Gingerbread is the stamp set with it's coordinating Gingerbread Dies and Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread

Papers: WW, Real Red, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP

Inks: Real Red and Old Olive

Accessories: Gingerbread Dies, Playful Pets Trim Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals





Product List

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute, Jennie - this is such great DSP! So fun to see Christmas cards getting out there, lol! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Nikki Spencer said...

This is so festive and fun Jennie! Love the dsp strips/layers. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.