Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Summer Sunset Card for Two Challenges

 

This colorful card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#433 Theme: Summer Nights, here.

And then it's also for the Global Design Project#299-Theme: Sky's the Limit, here.

I thought of these themes and thought of sunsets.

I created the sunset look with my Blending Brushes and some Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight inks.

Daisy Lane is the stamp set.


Here's my recipe: 

Stamps: Daisy Lane

Papers: WW, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody

Inks: Black, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight, White Craft

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Dies, Blending Brushes, Linen Thread, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Water Painters




Product List

1 comment:

Jan Musselman said...

I love this card, Jennie! Great colors in the background. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!