Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Get Well Card for Two Challenges

 This get well card is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Global Design Project#302 here.

And then it's also for TGIF Challenge#326-Technique: Decorated Envelopes, here.

I've used some new Sale-a-bration DSP, Beautifully Penned DSP. It's  coming starting August 3 and you can earn it free with a $50 order.

I've colored one of the patterns with some Stampin Blends.

Inspired Thoughts is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Inspired Thoughts

Papers: WW, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Brights 6 by 6 DSP, Beautifully Penned DSP

Inks: Black, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags, Banners Pick a Punch, Baker's Twine Essentials pack, Stampin dimensionals


Product List

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

I LOVE this card and the coordinating envelope. Super cute. Thank you for playing along with this week's TGIF Challenge.